Wednesday, October 7, 2009

M3 | SHRED2SHRED 44

Get your HEAD on straight dude



Just a BLIP on the radar


As a I was explaining to a good friend yesterday...I cannot in all good conscience share the good without the bad.

I am certainly not superhuman and although most are great days...some aren't I wouldn't want to create the impression that they are.

So I choose to share my feelings with you when things are wonderful but also when things happen to be a bit off.

HOWEVER, sports fans.....the sun is shining again....the dark clouds have moved on and it's a new day...

Life is good.

2 comments:

Margaret2007 said...

Glad you're on the sunny side of the street again Dougal!!! and glad you're human like the rest of us!

All the best,
Margaret

dougal said...

Thanks Margaret....yup...human just like everyone else..Yesterday anyway haha