Monday, May 11, 2009

M1 | Day 50 and CONTEST | Day 8

Quantum Physics rocks my world

I love quantum physics....From the moment I saw ' What the bleep do we know ', I was sold.

I then read 'The Hidden Messages in Water' by Masaru Emoto.

Now before you wonder whether I've lost the plot and you drift off to sleep on the couch, let me explain.

Dr Emotu discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific concentrated thoughts are directed towards them. Loving words reveal brilliant, complex and colourfull snowflake like patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts shows incomplete asymmetrical patterns with dull colours.

Now when you consider that our bodies are made of 70% water this obviously creates a new awareness of how this impacts on our health.

Delving further into Quantum Physics also shows, which we all knew, didn't we, that we are all made from the same matter. Molecular particles.

So this fascinating subjects then logically leads us to the following.

Drink healthy water...Talk to it kindly before you drink it and drink it often and realise that you are one with the steel.

The next time you wrap your hands around the bar, know that you are one and work as if you believe it were true. You'll feel an amazing difference in your training.

Now all of this seems entirely logical if you belive in a Creator....By whatever name...My personal preference is God.

If God created us and everything else on this planet, then why should we not be one with nature, and all that's on it and in it, including the water we drink and the steel we hoist mightily above our heads.

Mental strength is as important as physical strength and everything starts with a thought.
Before I do something I have to think it first, therefore if I have to think it first, why not the right thought.

We all have choice so think the right things, drink clean water and embrace the weights, they are your friend.

"As a man thinketh in his heart..so is he."

Oh and if you are on the couch get off, couches are for dogs.

No comments: