Friday, September 18, 2009

M3 | SHRED2SHRED 27



Found this lying around my blog and thought it would be interesting for you to see where I was in the beginning of this year

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The road less travelled

SU R G E R Y AGAIN

Before I went on vacation I had been taking two different types of antibiotic in a last ditch attempt at killing the infection in my body.

Well the bad news is that it hasn't worked.

The solution....I'm going in to hospital next week to have all the hardware out of my head and spine. It seems that the infection has found a home at the base of the hardware and clearly does not intend to leave.

OK let it stay there.... the hardware will end up in the trash and the infection along with it.

So I will be scarce for a while until I'm out of hospital and then I can start again with a vengance.

I'm not going to post until I'm out since I have a lot to organise and clearly won't be doing any training.

See you when I get back.


So....obviously things went well and....I am strong healthy and fit....and loving life.

C'mon.....Off the couch and put those new Nike's to work.

No comments: