Saturday, September 19, 2009

M3 | SHRED2SHRED 28

One of the things I love about my business is my work clothes. (as above) Can't remember the last time I wore a suit and/or tie and that suits me...no pun intended....just fine.

The other thing I love...well I have two loves but the one I'm talking about here is the thrill I get watching clients or potential client getting excited about getting into shape.

I have just had a meeting with a potential client and his wife and it just makes my spirit soar when they just ' get it '.

I so look forward to the next 12 weeks with them ...at least.....until christmas and watching the metamorphosis from feeling terrible physically and emotionally to the emergence of confident lean attractive people contributing positively to the eradication of obesity.

That is why I do what I do....and love it.

PEACE LOVE HARMONY

2 comments:

Kai said...

Keep up the good work! I like to motivate people and change their lives too :)

dougal said...

Thanks Kai, thanks for popping in..Come back soon.