Thursday, December 6, 2007

Early Vacation

M2?-----Day?

Have I gone nuts. NO?

I have decided to take my vacation early. Why? Because I can.
So that's why I have delayed laying out my M2 plans to all of you.
What I plan to do is abort the current M2. Take my vacation and a have complete rest apart from clean eating and some running on the beach and see you all back here on January 7th or the 14th depending on whether I'm ready to go back to work.

I will then sprint headlong into M2 for another fully committed comando style 84 days.

So to all my Shredder "Originals" friends and everyone who visits my blog, please have a safe and joyous Christmas holiday, drive carefully wherever you are, and ....remember the reason for Christmas.

See ya in January 08.

9 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Congratulations on the successful completion of Mission One. Happy Holidays! Enjoy your vacation. Don't forget to take pictures! :)

Debbie said...

Dougal, didn't expect to see that you'll be gone this long.

Hope all is well and that you're still shredding.

Love coming here to read your blog and will miss your enthusiasm.

Debbie

Michael said...

Enjoy your vacation Dougal!

Adam Waters said...

Dougal, have a great holiday mate. Just remember to keep it up mate (I know you will!).

Adam

Marbella said...

Hey Dougal,
Just coming by to check and see if you have posted any news. Hope all´s well, and you´re enjoying your fun time and the beach. Sorry not to have you with us on this new 100-day Mission challenge. Miss all your tips...so hurry back!
Lynda

Marbella said...

Hey Dougal,
Don´t know if you are around, but just had to wish you a Merry Christmas and all blessings for the New Year. We are missing you around our Circle...take care and have a wonderful Holiday.
Lynda

Miriam said...

Happy New Year Dougal

Joni said...

Hey Dougal - I have been out of the loop so I didn't even realize that you were gone, so I hope your vacation is fantastic and looking forward to hearing from you in a week or so! Happy new year!

Joni said...

Hey Dougal - I have been out of the loop so I didn't even realize that you were gone, so I hope your vacation is fantastic and looking forward to hearing from you in a week or so! Happy new year!