Monday, February 4, 2008

M2 | Week 4 | day 1

Have just finished 1st session of new routine. It is much more suited to fat loss than muscle building than before and I'm interested to see how it works. More focus on eating clean and drinking water.

Interesting cardio session - running stairs. Boy that is tough work.

Again...will start writing my thoughts very soon as opposed to training stuff which is very boring...so please bear with me, those of you that have hung in and still visit.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Dougal,
Training stuff is fun to read too. Wish I could run up and down stairs. You need to check out Diane´s blog. That´s what she does now...run up and down TWELVE flights of stairs for her cardio. Imagine! Stairs just aren´t my strongest thang at the moment.
Glad to have you back.
Lynda

Debbie said...

Dougal, I know running stairs is not easy. Check out Diane's blog. She's running 13 flights these days!

Debbie

dougal said...

Lynda and Debbie, hey nice to see you visiting, thank you.
I'll go visit Diane's blog...Boy she's a better person than me 13 flights, wow.