Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MISSION 2 - Week 1

If anybody is confused about my heading it's because I discovered that my metabolism is not running at optimum speed and that I was eating half the calories I shoud have been....so I have abandoned my major goal and have started fresh.

I have also started a hypertrophy program and with my increase in calories from 1600 to 3200 it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Once my metabolism is stabilised I then start fat burning for around 9 weeks. By then I will be in the best shape of my life.

So I'll give feed back + pics and let's see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dougal, looking forward to how this program will work for you. will keep checking back with you to see how you are doing.

Debbie said...

You are brave, Dougal. Sending you good vibes that this is will work for you.

Debbie

dougal said...

Hey Suz, looking pretty good right now. Check my post.

Debbie, thanks for the vibes...am excited about the program