Monday, March 17, 2008

MISSION 2 - Week 3

The weather is turning. Those of you in the US will be looking forward to summer and we in the Southern Hemisphere start getting ready for winter. Blankets, heated blankets, heaters etc and it just reminds me of a thought I had a while back.

What can we learn from the weather. Well it's pretty much like life...hot - cold - rain - sunshine etc.

In life we have the ups and downs, good times and bad and guess what - It's all good. Every day I thank God for adversity for if I do that I know that I'm going to have a good day...after all if I embrace the bad times, how much better are the good times going to be.

Life is going to be thrown at us whether we like it or not. Make a choice today to embrace everything that comes along and your life will change for the better. HOW CAN IT NOT.

My training is fantastic and I'm eating really well. Hope you are all doing the same.

No comments: