Wednesday, November 18, 2009

M3 | SHRED2SHRED 82


The Incredible Hulk is back.

Some days you just feel like you are invincible. That nothing can touch you, that everything is going right. Today is one of those days for me.

I have to believe that the cause of this fabulous day is that new affirmations are taking root in my subconscious.

Every morning and every evening and sometimes during the day I tell God how grateful I am for everything that I am and I recite all my positive affirmations...the more I do that, the quicker they take root and over ride any negative thoughts I may have.

Your subconscious is completely non judgmental and accepts and follows instructions and orders from you with military precision. It couldn't care less that they are good or bad for you.

If you think this is 'hooey' ponder this. Oh here we go again, I'm such a loser, I can't stick to anything. If you have ever said that to yourself you are giving your subconscious a suggestion which will be followed whether you like it or not .....and that is why time and time again that suggestion becomes reality.

So since your sub-conscious will accept any suggestion you give why not make it a positive one instead of the above, such as:

I enjoy the body of my dreams and I am lean and muscular, fit, healthy and strong and I love my life.

If that is your affirmation for health and fitness and you use it constantly it will overide the negative statement you have been using and you will find that you start to become what you affirm.

"Everything that I am is a result of everything that I have thought." If you accept that as the truth doesn't it make sense to start seeing yourself in a different light and in time you will become the product of your new affirmations.

Hey, what do you have to lose....Give it a shot for 30 days and you'll be blown away.




No comments: