Saturday, November 21, 2009

M3 | SHRED2SHRED 84 + 1



So M3 comes to an end.....and new challenges begin. I'm looking forward to 2010 in the Sphere, I think it will be a time of re-committment for a lot of people and a step for into fantastic shape for others.

We are all learning about ourselves on this journey and as long as we keep learning WHY we do the things we do then it's all smiles right.

Every day I learn about myself....because every day I search myself for better ways to do things. Ingrained habits from long ago are harder to overcome because my subconscious takes longer to accept a new 'program'...but it does eventually and little by little I am NOT who I was even, 2 years ago.

I am a new, better human being. I have decided to keep on going right through the holidays and see how committed I can be to a new program M4. So my goals through the holidays are to bigger, better, harder and leaner than I am now.

Come with me and let's get to the other side....BETTER than we are now.

No comments: