Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 WARM UP

The GAME starts in earnest

Sports Fans, now we really know that we are in a contest...the see saw has tipped and we are on the downward side sliding down the other side FAST

How hard it has been for you up to now will give you some indication of how hard it will be next week and beyond.

Will you be able to have a free meal guilt free or are you dreading that Christmas lunch because you have already gone off track too many times.

Your whole future and indeed the future of the Universe does not depend on the coming week and weekend.

The heavens will NOT come crashing down and the stars will NOT fall from the sky, if you have a bad week and weekend.

Let's get real...Those of us that have just started coming to terms with our H & F issues may have a long way to go and others of us are close to being where we want to be.

Either way if you do slip....and temptation will be running high.... it is one day of your life.

I want to encourage you NOT to head for the ROOF of the nearest building, seek out the latest guru, or feel MASSIVE GUILT over eating foods you hadn't intended to eat...

Take action NOW, today....Affirm for the whole of this coming week..."I love to eat healthy nutritious foods all the time." Nothing lengthy, nothing complicated, just that...Morning when you wake up, at night before sleeping, and as many times during the day as you can.

This will help you to at the very least be aware of your food choices going forward and, if after all this things go wrong, guess what, you are human, but do not wait until after easter to get back on track.

You are one MEAL away from eating perfectly again.

As for me....my plan has always been 2 free meals for the 50 days of the contest....one was my staff lunch, and the other is Christmas lunch with my nephew' and his family....so since it's my PLAN, it allows me to have fun and eat the yummy Christmas fare, come dinner time, it'll be a protein shake.

That's my CHOICE and it is written...therefore, there is no decision to make.



Taken about 7 years ago at 53 with my son....I know about losing the plot... I have been there.

No comments: