Wednesday, August 12, 2009

M2 | SIX PACK | Day 55

Lookout...a freight train's a coming

In the land of plump tummy's the man with abs is king and he is coming....

I started training again today with a new 'fat melting' program which is guaranteed to shed any unsightly fat that I have left on my body within a few short weeks...Power training is an understatement.

Don't believe me..... please, be my guest and try my warm up.

Take a pair of dumbells that you can do 10 reps of bicep curls with... in my case it was 33lbs each...

...Find a partner...Do one bicep curl..hand your partner the weight and he does the same
and hands it back...do 2 reps...hand it back, 3 reps, hand it back and so on until you have done 10 reps..... x 2 sets. If you don't have a partner just put it on the bench and pick it up again in the equivalent time it would take your partner to do his reps.

That folks is the warm up.....Now PLEASE don't try this at home unless you have medical assistance standing by girls.....and....I wouldn't plan any house work for a while either.

It gets really serious from there on in...but I don't want to scare you so I'll zip it for now.

Anyway the session went really well, I lost about 6% body fat while training so I guess I'm on target.

Glad to see everyone back from NY....LET'S GET TO WORK

PEACE OUT

No comments: