Monday, August 31, 2009

M2 SIX PACK 70 | SHRED2SHRED 13


I am sorry that I didn't blog over the weekend and I want to assure anybody who is concerned about my whereabouts that I did not go surfing.

I decided to do something a little different today and am wearing a T shirt that represents that.

What is authenticity?

For me personally it is about love and gratitude.

So what do I love and what am I grateful for.

  1. I love Carlos DeJesus and I am grateful that he is part of the sphere
  2. I love and am grateful for Adam Waters for creating this remarkable place.
  3. I love and am grateful for Johannesburg winters otherwise how would I be able to appreciate the beautiful summers
  4. I love and am grateful for adversity since it makes me stronger
  5. I love and am grateful for amazing people like Saraaaaaaah who through an amazing transformation bring hope to so many people
  6. I love and am grateful for my good friend Sharon who through tenacity has shown an unquenchable fire and a will to win
  7. I love and am grateful for my children who bring such joy to my life
  8. I love and am grateful for the gifts that I have been given to do with what I will and the ability to fully reach my potential
  9. I love and am grateful for all my friends who encourage me to reach for the sky
  10. I love and am grateful for mountain tops that allow me to see into the future and remind me when I look into the valley from whence I have come.
Off the top of my head and without thinking about it.....these are the things that have made my day ....today.

How bout you?

No comments: