Where am I right now?
- Nursing an ongoing injury in back of my head, with great care
- Ingesting antibiotics for short of another two weeks. Taking pain pills for a massive headache that I've had for many days now. General feeling of malaise which is very unlike me.
- Unable to do any resistance training
- All of the above affects my emotional wellbeing
What do I do about it?
- Nothing I can do about 1 & 2 except continue the healing
- Step back to the beginning and start walking again together with flexibility and core training
- Change my attitude with prayer and focussing on helping others. Be grateful for all that I do have which is a lot.
In a month or two this will all be over and I will be heading onward and upward with a solid foundation on which to build a new me which will be far better than the old one.
How does this affect my "superchallenge" goal. Well clearly I am not going to reach my goal by Christmas so I've decided to ' suspend ' it until I'm ready to start training and then ' reinstate ' it.
I feel OK about that too because ' Life is a journey ' not a ' destination '.
It doesn't matter how many times I get knocked down, as long as I keep getting up ' I am a winner '. I will never give up.