Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE CRUSADES - by dougal macdonald Chief Evangalist - Day 23

I believe in God....now before you roll your eyes and head your mouse in the direction of something more interesting like " lightbulbsRus.com" this is NOT a religious dissertation and you might actually find an AHA moment or two right here.

Because I believe in God I believe, like gazillions of others in statements like
"As a man thinketh in his heart so is he". There are many references to the fact that God has given us a whole lot of neat stuff without us even asking for it. Stuff like "A Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind." WOW that's huge. He has also given us well, kinda whatever we want, UP FRONT.

Now if you look at universal laws contained in the realities of Quantum Physics, (and no this is not new agey.) you will find that this all works together.

Gravity is gravity...whether the Queen or I drop an apple, the thing is going to fall to the ground. The law of reciprocation is the same and so is the fact that you can have, be, or do, whatever you want....I mean WHATEVER.

NOW, here is the great bit. YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN WHATEVER YOU WANT. All you have to do is decide what IT is and accept that you ALREADY have it and start running towards it.

Opportunities start apprearing in front of you. People start bumping into you saying "Oh yeah I can help you with that." Coincidence is not coincidence it is just God....or the universe, if you so choose, conspiring to make you into whatever it is that you have manifested.

Afirmations whilst unrealistic and ridiculous sounding now become reality sooner than you think.

Don't pooh pooh it, don't think about it, just accept that it's true and give it a fair trial. YOU WILL BE AMAZED.

One of my affirmations right now is "I AM SUPERFIT." Now, I've just broken my neck and I'm probably less fit than anyone reading this but I can promise you this. That affirmation will play a big part in my recovery and journey to superhealth and by December of 2008 I WILL BE SUPERFIT.

WHERE WILL YOU BE?

4 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Hey Dougal,

you will be superfit! I know that.

I will be happy again, happy in my own skin and live my dreams.

Have a great weekend,

Juli

Anonymous said...

That's the thing about God...he gives us a tremendous will to live and "free agency" to make our own decisions and choices. Affirmations "affirm" what we already have! Great post. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Your subconscious only hears the affirmation "I am superfit" Then because that is what it thinks you are, it goes about making it so.

Pretty powerful. No doubt you will be superfit Dougal.

dougal said...

Juli, no doubt you will be who you want to be. One day at a time.

Shari, isn't it wonderful

Larry, right on the money my friend