Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE CRUSADES - by dougal macdonald Chief Evangalist - 2nd 28 day | Day 8

ADAM WATERS a tribute.

As I have said before, whilst out walking I often start a conversation with myself about something that has popped into my head, current affairs, world peace, greenhouse gases, oil prices and other trivial issues, and of course personalities. God being one of those and I am not being disrespectful when I say that because I certainly don't think of him as a personality, but then of course when I think about the Father I end up having a conversation with Him instead of just thinking of Him. Sound confusing, no worries, today it's about a personality. Someone who has single handedly changed the face of health and fitness in a multitude of people's lives. Who on earth am I talking about.

ADAM WATERS.

Today is a tribute to a shining light in the fitness business, a beacon of hope if you will. In fact if you've been having difficulty keeping track of your health and fitness program in a turbulent sea of junk food and suspect training programmes, you would be wise to hope that the light shining afar was the lighthouse beacon being operated by Adam Waters.

I've been in this business a while and I've seen a lot of snake oil salesman but the one man who has consistently been promoting and selling 'accountability' and not taking a dime for it is Adam Waters.

Now you can have the best program in the world in addition to the most sophisticated eating plan imaginable, unless you are accountable to someone, or many people, chances are, you are going to bomb.

No man is an island and we were never made to operate alone. I mean God even gave Adam (the original) a partner right.

Over the years Adam has been absolutely consistent through trials of his own and has come through shining. He had the courage to put himself out there in the beginning and test the product so to speak. It worked.

The man is now at a point where he has products to take to market and buy them you should...WHY? Because it's not often you find someone who has publicly road tested his product over years and what does that mean.

Adam Waters has INTEGRITY, and folks....you just don't walk in and buy that off the shelf at your local seven eleven on special.

Adam, my friend, I salute you.

6 comments:

Mike Groom said...

A great tribute Dougal!

dougal said...

Thanks for being such a regular visitor Mike.

Marbella said...

Great blog today Dougal, and you are so right. ADAM is one of the few, if not the only one that you can believe everything he says for sure! He´s trustworthy, truthful, and the best I can say...a really NICE GUY. Know he´ll be pleased to see this tribute from you. It will mean a lot.
Lynda
(hope yóu´re doing well. Any problems? All OK?)

Meredith said...

Hey Dougal, just catching up on this last week of posts...great stuff to ponder. Wonderful tribute to Adam, cou;dn't agree more.

Adam Waters said...

Thank you for your very kind words Dougal. I'm speechless! I think one day we will meet mate, would be an awesome training session!
Adam

KaliLilla.com said...

I've met him and it's all true and then some! Great post Dougal! :)