What did I want to achieve?
28 days ago I was barely out of hospital. I had set a goal to walk 3.5kms twice a week and start doing freestanding squats and calf raises. 4 days of exercise, such as it was then.
What did I achieve?
- I am walking 15kms in three different sesssions per week.
- I follow an extensive flexibility/stretching/core strengthening routine daily.
- I am doing a full body weight training routine in the gym 3 times per week.
- I am off ALL medication which included antibiotics, painkillers, anti-inflamatries, anti-dpressants, sleeping pills and anti-coagulants.
- My emotional mindset is extremely positive
- Physically, I'm feeling fantastic, mobility limitations not withstanding.
I think I can be pretty happy with where I am.
Where will I be in another 28 days.
I'll post new goals in my post The Crusades shred 2 day 1 tomorrow