Tuesday, March 24, 2009

M1 | Day 3





RTP - TS MISSIONONE

"The way back" Day Two


Massive action Massive results
My apologies that the compliance register is so small....I'm fairly technically challenged so I'm learning how to do all this stuff as we go along. Suffice to say my compliance for day 2 was 100%
I am so enjoying the routine of training again...I feel like the pieces of my life are starting to fit together again like a perfect jigsaw puzzle.
I'm focussed in the gym, I'm thinking about my nutrition with great efficiency and my mental excersizing is working well.
Still buzzing, big time.

SHREDDER PACT
I will achieve a minimum compliance rate of 90% on my pre-determined training and nutrition and plan.

I will complete the single daily actions that produce results.

I will burn my bridges and not look back.

I will never surrender











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gettinjg a ring side seat for this one.
I can FEEL your enthusiasm. I think this has all the important components. Belief, emotion, action, direction, affirmation. You are flying,Dougal!

dougal said...

My friend, my head is in place like never before...I am fired up.