Thursday, March 19, 2009

MASSIVE ACTION | MASSIVE RESULTS

module 3 - complete

I am doing this by the book. I have completed all the instructions as per the modules and am learning so much about myself that I didn't know. It's fascinating how we switch off to stuff that causes pain.

I am amazed at the depth of layering that Adam has included in the different modules. The complexity of the human mind/soul has been captured in great detail and this is so important since this is where it all starts...in the mind.

In completing the modules a whole lot of soul searching is necessary but at the end of it you just know that the feedback is going to help you achieve your wildest dreams.

The concept of missions is genius. The word DIET implies that there is an end. Well I've got news for you... there isn't.

If we don't grasp the concept of LIFESTYLE change at this point...either go back and understand it or....jump off the bus.

Looking forward to day 4 tomorrow.

You've done good Adam.

No comments: