Friday, March 6, 2009

The road less travelled




Week 1 - DONE
Still trying to figure out how to edit these pics so they sit side by side. I'll have it sorted by next week.
Had a good week training and eating wise. I've lost body fat so I feel good about my efforts.
I'm enjoying the exercise and feel better every day. I've been off antibiotics for 2 weeks now and have one little patch to heal at the back of my head and I'll be as good as new.
I work better with routine and I'm still trying to get into that and find a rhythm that I feel comfortable with.
Hope everybody else's training and shredding is going according to plan... be great if we go into the weekend with a collective positive attitude. I believe that the situation globally would be a whole lot better if we talked ourselves up instead of down.
If our health and fitness plans are going well it makes everything in life go a lot easier I think.
Let's all be very positive going forward....can't hurt can it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You use blogger as do I. When you are in the edit post section click on the tab edit html. Put your cursor in front of the "W" in the word Week, press enter a few times moving the entire text down below the two pics. You should then see your pics side/side. When you are in the edit html tab you will not see the pics just the code for them. Some times its easier to edit in the html side vs the compose side... you can see better what you are doing. I hope I'm not overstating the obvious or that you're bill gates cousin or something and I just insulted your intelligence. Didn't mean to if I did. =D
~liz

dougal said...

Hey Liz, thanks so much for your help but I'm trying to edit and size the pics together before they get to the blog. Overstating the obvious...absolutely not.. I wish I was Gates's cousin, I'd phone him immedately.

Anonymous said...

You are truly a Soldier Mr. Dougal... I will be cheering you during your RTP TS journey! what an inspiration, seriously...
Celina

dougal said...

Thank you for the support Celina, please visit often.