Thursday, July 2, 2009

M2 | CONTEST | Day 60

Does RTP-TS really work?

Is a question on a lot of lips at present both inside and outside the 'Shreddersphere'

I think that I can safely provide proof positive that it absolutely DOES work and proof can always be found in pictures

The pictures above tell an amazing story.

Mission 1 Day 1.... Just come out of hospital and not exactly in the best shape of my life
Day 43...Making progress, but still not looking terribly slick and also the first day of the contest
Day 84...Last day of Mission 1...The day I became a Transformer. Great results but obviously not where I want to be ultimately so I continued training now for the Contest which became mission 2.
Mission 2 Day 60...there is an overlap here but in essence this is now my contest shred

I remember when I started seeing big results and realising that my metabolism after a year of being really sick and in and out of hospital had started burning fat BIG TIME.

I was thrilled, it was really starting to happen and it drove me to do better and better every day. My PRW's also helped but really it was the pictures that tell the real story.

Never underestimate the value of accountability via daily pictures..that is your real road map.

There are three weeks and a bit left for the contest to run and I believe I have planned it perfectly. I will be ready for judgement day and every day has been incredible.

My total compliance from day one to now has been 100% and I'm pretty stoked about that.

Point of all this is ...You absolutely CAN do whatever you want in terms of your health and fitness, all you have to do is find the correct program and be ready to make the commitment.
RTP-TS is definately the right program and The 'Shreddersphere" is unlike any other place I've ever been to. Support is incredibly important and this place gives us all we need, while we are building a new life.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I can go from here


To here


to here



in one short year

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE

No comments: