Wednesday, July 15, 2009

M2 | CONTEST | Day 74



We are athletes

Personally I prefer to think of myself as an athlete and I also believe fervently that "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

So what?

So.....by thinking this way I imprint into my sub-conscious the attitude of an athlete.

and that goes way beyond training. It starts with the way I walk....with confidence, and filters through the way I deal with people, the way I choose food and of course the way I train.

I look completely different from the way I looked 16 short weeks ago and now my sub-conscious has accepted that I am an athlete and it in turn starts reminding me....are you eating the right food...are you drinking enough water.....what training are you doing today and have you planned it properly.

A little different from 16 weeks ago when what I heard was....how can you be credible as a health and fitness professional looking like you do....even though you have just come out of hospital it's no excuse....you look like an old crock.

First hand I've obeserved my sub-conscious change because of the new information I have kept feeding it.

and...I love it. This is the way God designed me to be .... us to be...healthy, fit and strong...mentally and physically and we insult Him if we do not honour that...

I am loving my return to strength and fitness and looking forward to life after the contest.
I will continue my Mission 2, but with the contest wrapping up next week my Mission will take on a new name so that in another six weeks I will have completed two missions back to back.

My goal is to keep shredding until I'm happy with the way I look and will probably call it MISSION 2 | SIX PACK ABS.

That'll keep me focussed on the goal...which is obvious.

What are you all going to be doing for M2?

No comments: