Wednesday, July 29, 2009

M2 | SIX PACK | Day 44


Sorry I'm posting a little late today but I had a top secret meeting with a world renowned AB expert by the name of.....ooops...Oh no, not that easy.

Anyway the girls probably thought I was off crying like a "GIRL" somewhere in the corner because of their latest piccy's.

Sorry to disapoint but I was working through the latest and greatest ab routine direct from ............ himself who happens to be here in South Africa to coach me...Shouldn't be here for more than a few days he said...you re nearly there, he said.

He reckons I don't need much help....I be at goal pretty soon.

Can't wait to see the results of the first ever RTP-TS contest....I think everybody is on tenterhooks waiting for the PHONE CALL....

I think it has been fantastic and I know the male and female winners and the top ten will make us proud

A huge well done to all of you who participated and posted a contest package. I think it has been a phenominal effort by everyone and I really look forward to shredding side by side with you all for years to come.

It has laid the groundwork for the future of Health and Fitness and we are all part of a revolution that will help to eradicate obesity.

FACT: There are more fat people on the planet right now than starving people. WOW, scary stuff.

No comments: