Friday, September 4, 2009

M2 74 | SHRED2SHRED14


It's just after 4am....I am about to head off to the gym....the world is mine at this time of the day. No one is around...people aren't even stirring yet. I love it.

I went to bed around 11.30pm so I havn't had much sleep and no I'm not trying to catch up with Saraaaaah, circumstances just made it so but I feel refreshed and full of energy.

Again, it's a state of mind that makes this a good time day..for me anyway. The weekend is here and my beloved Springboks play Australia again tomorrow to clinch the tri nations rugby trophy.

That really excites me and I can't wait.

I had a really good week of training and eating and as one of my clients says, I am really dialed in to my program now.

I spoke to a body builder in the gym yesterday who was educating me on the merits of changing programs from heavy to lighter higher rep training for a change to give his body a break.

Seems I'm not the only one.

So....enjoy the weekend and plan to have a really great training week.

Peace Out

No comments: