Saturday, September 5, 2009

M2 75 | SHRED2SHRED 15


Go Bokke......against Australia today in Brisbane....Adam Waters...hope you'll be watching although I know league is your game mate.

Saturday....Life is good....very good in fact....and I know that 2010 is going to be a VERY GOOD year.

You can't want for more than....disgustingly good health, doing something that you love, and people in your life than mean a whole lot to you. That alone drives me to be better every day...to achieve all that I plan to achieve and look forward to milestones with the glee of a small sticky handed child reaching for another fistful of sweets.

I can attest to the fact that age counts for naught when you have health and goals and dreams...why should it.....what is the difference between say...35 and 60 in terms what you can do and what you can't.

And if you find that you think there are some limitations DON'T let me know because, frankly I don't need to hear them.

I AM LOVING LIFE....and if you aren't....CHANGE SOMETHING

No comments: