Wednesday, September 9, 2009

M2 78 | SHRED2SHRED 18


I was in two minds to do this but eventually decided to show it to all of you. My rational for this is...I have a belief that if I come across something of value I have a duty to share it with as many people as possible.

Following that statement, as you all know I am an avid goal setter...have been all my life and during that time I have developed a dream book to remind me and keep me focussed on my goals. I also have a dream board with pictures that I have painstakingly cut out and pasted to give me a visual reminder.

Well...the other day I came across this amazing product and it's one of those times where I feel that I want to pass it on to all of you because I honestly believe that if YOU are a goal setter this will make a tremendous difference to how you visualise your goals.

PLEASE, if any of the above relates to you, click on the banner above and take a look at this great tool. I think it's amazing.

No comments: