Thursday, January 31, 2008

M2 | Week 3 | day 3

Rest day

Again, active rest....walking around a golf course, but otherwise my rest day.
There is so much going on in my life right now I don't know which way is up. Tax return time...bringing a few new properties of mine on line and....I'm developing a whole new health and fitness product which I'm really excited about....will let you know in due course, but I'm planning to launch end August, which is our (South Africa's) run in to a new summer.

On top of that I have a whole bunch of new clients in my fitness business which is great....I love to make a difference in people's lives.

And....my social life is on the up

Looking forward to Sunday. Sean Pollock one of our great international cricketers is retiring and it's his last match at The Wanderers cricket ground on Sunday AKA "The Bull Ring" South Africa plays the West Indies...calypso cricket....and there are about ten of us going for the day. Going to be great, can't wait.

BTW - The law of attraction works..no question.

LIFE IS GREAT

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Mr. Dougal,
So happy to hear that all is going great for you in your world. You do deserve it you know....all the best to you!
Lynda

dougal said...

Lynda, thank you so much...Im sorry I've been so quiet, it's just been hectic around here. Will visit very soon.