Friday, January 11, 2008

MISSION 2 | mission statement and contract

M2 - Day 1 starting pic

M2 - mission statement



To continue on my path to master my chosen lifestyle and be the fittest, healthiest, happiest ME I can be. I will only compare myself to me and will work every day to be better than I was yesterday.



M2 - contract



This confirms my "Mission 2" contract with Adam Waters, Shredder Council, every visitor to my website, my family and myself.


There is no turning back there is no way out. This contract is irrevocable.


My primary goal Age group winner in the Body-for-LIFE competition.

In order to do this in 12 weeks :-


  1. I will lose 6% body fat
  2. I will shed 8kgs of fat
  3. I will weight train a minimum of 3 days per week
  4. I will cardiovascular train a minimum of 2 days per week
  5. I will eat a minimum of 5 healthy balanced meals per day
  6. I will drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day
  7. I will read my goals and affirmations at least 3 times per day
  8. I will plan and visualise my training before each session
  9. I will plan my nutrition intake the day before
  10. I will improve my performance each and every session

I will be single minded and nothing will deter me from my goal

This contract is binding and irrevocable and nothing will stop me.

EeeeeeeHaaaaa - Please join me for this incredible ride








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back My Friend!
Hope you had a good time on holidays!
You still look great man!
Happy 2008 and looking forwar to see you FIRST on BFL Challenge.
Ciao!

Michael said...

Dougal! You are going to do it my man. I know you and you are going to hit your goals. Great list of goals by the way! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Yes, I've been working hard the past month. Glad you are back!

KaliLilla.com said...

WOW! Powerful contract. You're bound to meet your goals! Go Dougal!!

Debbie said...

Dougal, thanks for sharing your contact with us.

I'm certain you will achieve them all with your focus and determination!

Debbie

dougal said...

Thanks Massi - good luck with your own goals man.

Michael, thanks for the support man, day 1 done. am very exited.

Thank you Lilla.

Hey Deb - you bet I'm focussed