Thursday, April 2, 2009

M1 | Day 12


I discovered something today of enormous importance.

We all know that intensity, focus and quality in your training sessions are going to give you the best results.

Well something just slipped into my mind this morning whilst training which made a huge difference to the quality of my session and I'm so excited about it that I wanted to share it with you.

I've gotten into the habit of continually talking myself up during my session and this morning was no different. So when I was benching, at the top of one of my reps I said " QUALITY"
to myself, and found that I got into a nice rhythm.

Bammmm....It added a dimension to my training that I havn't experienced before. It slowed me down, made me a good deal more focussed and made sure that every single rep I did was a quality rep.

Simple but super effective, give it a try it'll blow you away.

No comments: