Friday, April 24, 2009

M1 | Day 33


Today was my chance.....to test my own rhetoric.

I went to bed pretty late and woke up really early. First thing I thought about was training.
As I lay in bed I thought....I really don't feel like training to day...I mean I really don't feel like it.

I don't feel like getting up to have a protein, oats, shake....I don't feel like.....well I just don't feel like doing anything.

For the first time since I got out of hospital I just DID NOT feel like it. I just felt completely flat.

OK so now I have a choice......actually I didn't even need to go that far, automatically I started thinking about you, the shreddershphere, my PRW's, my commitment to myself and the heavyness started dissipating.

I got out of bed dog tired but I went to the gym and completed a solid workout.

Now I really know for sure, that the program works and accountability is everything.

When it came to weighing up - not training - with all the other stuff mentioned above, the scales were heavily weighted on the side of " No Brainer "

I actually enjoyed being in the gym and although I'm still really tired I'm about to eat my 3rd meal, I've done my training and my compliance is still 100%

Job done, self image intact.

See, thing is , if you you have all the tools in your arsenal at your disposal, nothing can go wrong when days like this come along.

No comments: