Tuesday, April 14, 2009

M1 | Day 23



Trust is a word that is thrown around with careless abandon and with the explosive proliferation of the internet it's hard to know who to trust.

Of course, I'm now talking specifically of Internet Marketers and so called health and fitness professionals.
Bold
When you put yourself in the hands of an expert whether it be real time or internet based and you pay across your hard earned shekels you better have tested the stuff coming out of the guys mouth or out of his pen....umm, make that, keyboard.

When you've done that and you are up and running you just have to trust.

Personally I'm pretty stoked by my results thus far and I reckon my progress is bang on target because I trusted what I was doing, because it comes from someone I trust.

In the beginning you just don't know do you. You throw the recomended level of food down your throat every 3 - 4 hours and just hope for the best.

Well, you shouldn't... you should do is trust what you're doing from the get go, after all you are responsible for what you've taken on. I did with everything I have...and it's paying off.

I figure, if I trust what I'm doing and I visualise that ernestly, add 100% compliance to the pudding and ....HOW CAN I LOSE. The proof of the pudding is definately in the eating.

If you don't trust on the other hand and you just groove along thinking "well, let's give it a shot and see what happens" you are going to be wasting precious time because your sub conscious will accept any message you send.

Give your transformation 100% of your focus and TRUST and your results will be Boldcommensurate.

You are a unique, special, precious human being...there is NO ONE like you gracing this planet...YOU therefore owe it to yourself to TRUST in what you're doing and give yourself a 100% of winning.

No comments: