Sunday, April 12, 2009

M1 | Day 22




Global training today. I wonder whether I’ll feel any different with all this collective shredder consciousness going on.

I’m looking forward to it and I’ll certainly give every effort and focus to the session for my fellow shredders.

The web is such an amazing communication medium that it enables us to do this.

Someobody mentioned yesterday how incredible it is that we are a family, a pretty close knit one but we are scattered on all parts of the planet. It is just that, incredible.

How cool would it have been if we could have had web cams set up in each gym so that we could actually see each training virtually together…and encourage each other etc.

I’m off to do my session shortly, I’ll comment when I get back from the gym.

5 comments:

Carlos said...

Dougal,
I already see success. Trimmer waist, deeper chest, broader shoulders, thicker arms, and a winning smile- Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Michael said...

Dougal, you are looking incredibly good my man! I am so happy to see you back at it. Keep up the powerful work! You are an inspiration to everyone.

dougal said...

Hey Michael, thank you buddy, and thanks for the visit. I'm feeling like I used to and am able to train really hard again. I think it's working.

dougal said...

Hey Michael, thank you buddy, and thanks for the visit. I'm feeling like I used to and am able to train really hard again. I think it's working.

dougal said...

Thank you Carlos...It's amazing how motivated you can be when your head is where it should be.