What's it going to take?.........to win the Transformation competition
10 tips that will help to get you into good enough shape to win
Have I lost my mind...I am also a transformation contestant. Do I want to win....YOU BET...so why would I let you into my mind and tell you how I'm going to do it.
Because you are my shredder brothers and sisters and I want to share anything I can with you that will help you to get to where you want to go.
Am I competitive...absolutely, but I've been around this business a while so anything I know that will give me an advantage I am prepared to pass on to you....unconditionally.
Then we start from a level playing field which is only fair.
The most important thing to know is that you MUST have the mindset going into this thing.
No good saying....ummm I'll give it a shot because it's there, if I don't win, no worries.
Wrong. If you have entered or want to enter you obviously want to meet Adam Waters and Tom Venuto in NYC really really badly...so you need to cultivate that mindset.
As Vince Lombardi said"winning is not everything...it's the only thing"
- Build a desire in your heart that rages like a massive brush fire muscling it's way through the Cape-Town mountains like a high school bully.
- Go back to the first 7 days of the RTP-TS and do them again until you really get it.
- Make absolutely sure that your nutrition is perfect
- Make sure that you understand your training and make EVERY session count. If you are training upper and lower body on alternate days 3 days a week do you realise you only have 18 sessions...make every one of them count. Develop a winning mind set in the gym
- Believe in your PRW's with all your heart
- Your visualisation techniques are all important and are as important as the physical stuff.
- Adam's Transformation competition letter was written specifically you. Read it everyday and make it yours. Internalise and imagine it as if it were absolutely real. Manifest it....Make so powerful that when you get to NYC it will be deja vu...You've seen this before because you've lived it every day. This is so powerful that you really need to own this.
- Don't forget to create your dream body...also a critical visualisation technique. One of the original body-for-LIFE winners used this to such good effect that he ended up looking better than his dream body pic.
- Think about every post your write...make them count...plan so that you have time to give them substance.
- Finally....there are NO excuses. When it comes down to the judging there will be no...Aaah I had to work late so I couldn't train. Porter Freeman who now runs Body-for-LIFE said that the only time he could train was 3am when he got off work since he was working in a club...and his transformation was one of the best I've seen and the man was nearly 50.