Thursday, May 7, 2009

M1 | Day 46 and CONTEST | Day 4

I do believe I am getting somewhere. I knew I would because my compliance has been 100% but it's not that simple....it takes belief.

There's no doubt in my mind. I am using a training program that work.....IT WORKS.....no doubt's.

I know I've mentioned this before but that is actually the second building block in the foundation of getting back to peak condition.

No 1..... is hitting rock bottom. I don't believe you are ready to start anything as challenging as a physical transformation until you have absolutely hit rock bottom. How do you define that....well for me it was pretty easy.. An extremely near death experience was enough to wake anyone up but for for most people their mind is not made up for them like it was for me, so what is it for you....

It's when you get to a point where you say this far and no further....and your biggest sceptics actually believe you... You get a glint in your eye, and a steely determination in your step.

Then comes belief.

This is where I am right now....I fervently, with the innocence of a child, believe that at the end of this contest I will be in the best shape of my life....and I am seeing it unfold right before my eyes.

Sometimes when you look in the mirror your mind will trick you into believing that nothing's happening, but daily pictures will tell you the truth.

When I look at my pictures now I BELIEVE....

and so should you.

SHRED HARD

No comments: