Saturday, August 16, 2008

My fifteen week journey back to Perfect Health "THE SUPER CHALLENGE"

Week 2 Day 6

What's going on in my head?

Don't know about you but I think that anybody who is a father would call his life a triumph if the way he lived, the things he said and the truths he taught caused his children to learn the lessons needed to keep out of trouble and live life as a responsible, giving member of society. To be happily married have wonderful children and above all to be happy.

So you can imagine how incredible I felt when I got this comment on my blog.

dad, i have to tell you that you really are such a huge inspiration considering all you have been through I really have no excuse for being down, not following though, i too will start to analyse things like you do and relook at situations, your daily blog really keeps me going and i look forward to my "daily read" - thanks dad.

Wow, nothing I can say will top that. Brings tears to my eyes.

TRAINING

Cardio day to day....love it....going to shoot for 10mins of Carlos' sprint/coast routine

NUTRITION

Analysis done by monday - then the fun begins

SUMMARY

It's the weekend, test rugby and the Olympic games. I've done my exercise so I might just do the lying on the couch thing this afternoon.

Have a fabulous weekend.



3 comments:

Marbella said...

HiDougal,
Did you enjoy the Olympics today? That 100 meter race was the best ever. Wish I knew what he ate to have all that speed and energy. Have a good restful weekend.
Lynda

Anonymous said...

Wow.
Brother, when you can be an inspiration to your own kids,
who usually know you better than anyone else.
Probably one of the highest compliments any parent
could never wish for!
Wow
I salute you.

dougal said...

Lynda, the 100mtrs final was ridiculous. I reckon the man could run under 9 secs...what a phenom.

Carlos...you got that right..I'm on a high for the next 5 years I think. Thank you Champ.