Week 3 Day 7
I received this from Shari http://becomefitatfifty.blogspot.com/today and I think it's brilliant.
Sunday, it's the perfect day to ' pay it forward '
I won an award, yoo hoo, see below. It's called the smile award
Dougal. You have GOT to read this man's blog. He has come thru some horrendous trials, but is still smiling and putting his faith in God.
Thank you so much SHARI for making me one of your recipients for the Smile Award.
The Rules of the Award are as follows.
1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator (The Babblings of Mere)
2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
I am also thrilled that someone actually thinks that I meet these criteria! and I will 'pay it forward ' right now.
- Karen - who unselfishly nursed me back to health after my accident and continues to be my "strength". She is also my love.
- Adam Waters http://rtpblog2.wordpress.com/ - who has committed his life to the health and fitness of himself and others by example and is a beacon, a shining light to all, in this dark world of rampant obesity.
- Carlos DeJesus http://www.carlosdejesustotalfitness.com/ - a totally, unselfish, selfless man, a giant in the world of health and fitness and an untiring source of strength to many..especially me.
- Lynda http://marbelladiaz.blogspot.com/ - One of the most emotionally generous people I know. Always supportive, always happy, and always giving.
- Christy http://christymurphy.blogspot.com/ - who has gone through so many trial of her own and has come out on top...with a broad smile. Great support and inspiration
Congratulations to YOU, hero's all.
NOW Check the rules out and 'Pay it Forward'