Monday, June 29, 2009

M2 | CONTEST | Day 56

Life is wonderful..

Why?

Because I have such a lot to be thankful for. There is an upside in everything...absolutely everything, all you have to do is look for it.

I am well on my way to being in the best shape of my life. I feel fantastic, I have made so many new friends, this is like being home...A huge community and.....my spirit is soaring.

I feel like an eagle high up in the clouds, sometimes floating on the thermals, sometimes having to work to find them...swooping down and then climbing high above this beautiful blue planet and I think " Thank you for everything that I have, thank you for guidance to do the right things, thanks for friends with smart minds, thank you for my body that I can change if I so choose, thank you for Tuna fish and broccoli, which I've learned to love.....I could go on all day.

I'm just in a euphorically grateful mood today....I've blasted training right off the richter, I've eaten three quality meals, I'm happy to be writing my post today, as I am every day...I'm just thankful.

I manifest that each and every one of you achieve your goals and dreams and that good things come to you all, I manifest that Adam Waters RTP-TS program brings in another 1000 shredders, with a will to change, just like us.

I pray that we all have the courage and strength to learn from and overcome any adversity that befalls us, and take hardship and run with it atop the highest mountain with strength and courage.

I urge each and every one of you to focus on your PRW's today and stretch yourself beyond that which you already have....to extend your arms and embrace the sunshine and the rain....and the storms for it is they....that forge our spirit in metal that cannot be bent nor buckled.

CHOOSE LIFE and let yours MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

No comments: