Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mission Contest | Day 43


New day | New Beginnings

Everything is fresh and cool outside. It's 4.30am and it's a new day, a new start, a new body.

14 weeks ago I was fresh out of hospital and looking to recover from major surgery. I was fat unhealthy and full of infection.

Today, I'm heading, fast toward my self fullfilling prophecy of becoming the best me I've ever been and I'm pumped.

It must be like a collective consciousness thing from my very good friend 'downunder' Sharon, because I also feel like I'm bouncing off the walls.

84 done and I want to thank every single shredder on the 'Sphere' for all their support and comments during the last 84.

It's been wonderful getting to know all of you and making a whole bunch of new friends....genuine caring people with a common cause.

We are a community and everyone wants to belong to a community so I think we can reasonably expect the 'sphere' to grow exponentially going forward. It is our responsibility to help all those who come in and find difficulty getting to grips with a new way of life that we so blithely now take for granted.

We were all there once.

As my mission1 disapears into the distance mission 2 looms large on the horizon...well a half a mission actually since it finishes in 41 days from now.

My mission for the next 41 is to support every shredder as much as I can to get to their 84.
In line with my stated goal as a servant, my offer is to anyone who needs help to message me with any questions they may have, and I'll be thrilled to be able to help you complete your mission.

Isn't it amazing to think that in just a month and a half there will be hundreds of 'transformers' all over the 'sphere' and just 3 short months before that we were all just a bunch of tired overweight individuals desperately trying to reclaims our lives.

A big thank you to Adam Waters and RTP-TS and the brilliant concept of collective accountability.

History is being made here my friends and....WE ARE PART OF IT.

Could it get more exciting. NOT FOR ME.

No comments: