Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week seven, day 3

Disapointing session today...

whilst doing oblique sit ups yesterday during my ab routine I gave my back a bit of a twinge. It was a bit painful this morning and I spoke to two of the physio's in the Health Centre where my gym is situated.

They recomended supine leg press, no pressure on the back, dumbell lunges, and leg extensions.

So I worked my way through the routine with trepidation and felt unfilled at the end. yuggghh.

What it made me realise however is the level of intensity I have been training with up to this point.

A normal training session like in the past is now obsolete and tame compared to what I'm doing now.

No worries, upper body on friday and by then the back will be cool.

It's 8.04 pm and I've been up since 4.30 am.....I'm whacked and I'm outta here.

Till the a.m...

No comments: