Monday, October 1, 2007

Week four, day 7

Sunday, overcast, beautiful day. Got my kids with me to day which is great. Free day to day, no brain work, no training, just chill.

Took the kids...mine and my girlfriends two = 2 adults 4 kids aged 12,10,8,6 to movies followed by lunch. Movies + popcorn and cold drinks + lunch at Spur fourways, basic sunday stuff right. Well R750,00 later I walk out of Spur shellshocked. Do that once a week and you're in for 3 grand a month. Lucky I'm self employed.

By the way I ate spare ribs, berry ice cream and a sprite zero....well it was my free day.

See ya monday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! TAM

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY HAPPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!!!! AND YOU CAN SPOIL THE KIDS ONCE IN A WHILE!

EDNA