Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week six, day 2

Thanks for the support

Thanks you, Andrew in particular, for your support. My cardio session did not go well. I did my abs and jumped on the treadmill. Did a longer warm up than usual and got going. Feeling a few niggles in my legs and some muscular pain from my leg session I went a lot easier than normal and jumped off the treadmill after 15 minutes.

Now, I don't know whether I was right to go easy...It felt like I should, or whether I was just demotivated. I actually don't want to analyse it too much because I am really looking forward to my upper body session tonight.

I have been eating clean for 5 weeks (saturday night excluded) and drinking plenty of water. I got straight back into clean eating monday am, and have eaten all my meals since then so I'm not going to get down on myself.

I think my attitude should be positive going forward and not negative looking backwards. "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."

I think what contributed to a rather blah state of mind were a few business issues which happened all at the same time.

Nothing serious...as well as an extended guilt trip from Saturday as Andrew suggested.

So I move forward with enthusiasm for my training and indeed life knowing that I am absolutely on track to achieve my goal.

Thanks again, I appreciate everybody's support and thanks to all of you for visiting my blog.

Please keep coming.

2 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Dougal, I know how you feel mate but I wouldn't worry too much, I think every one has "those" days every now and again. The most important thing is persistence which you have in spades!

Kepp truckin'
Adam Waters

dougal said...

Thanks mate, I ain't quitting, that's for sure.