Saturday, September 1, 2007

So...what's the plan?

The goal

I will be the 2007 international BFL age group champion.
By November 25th 2007 my body fat will be 8% and I will weight 89ks

Where am I now

I weigh 100kg and my body fat is 17%

The Plan

I commit to completing 18 upper and 18 lower body sessions using Alwyn Cosgrave's Hypertrophy program.

I commit to completing a minimum of 36 cardio sessions using a variety of Hi intensity interval training sessions of not less than 20 mins duration.

I commit to eating not less than 5 meals per comprising healthy protein carbs and fat and based on Tom Venuto's BFFM.

I commit to spending a minimum of 10 minutes per day visualising my goals and daily action steps.

I commit to blogging my progress at least 5 days per week.

This is my contract with Adam Waters, all of you who read this blog and myself.

See you on day 1

Dougal
"I believe, I can"

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

I love your approach mate, attacking your goal head-on with vigour is the only way to go.

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Adam Waters