Sunday, September 9, 2007

Week 1, day 7

Cheat Day

Like I said yeaterday...doing cardio today, so off I went to the gym did 20 minutes Hiit, preceded by 15 minutes of core training and ab work. Can't believe how full public gyms are on sundays.

Waiting an hour then my girfriend and I are off to a slap up breakfast. Eggs benedict maybe hmmm.... actually I'm not actually fussed about eating a whole bunch of junk food today which is great.

We went out to dinner last night.. good time to test my resolve. I had beef carpaccio and a salad and a bottle of sparkling water. Considering I normally drink 3 or 4 beers whilst eating out, I'm really proud of myself.

Big day today, I am seriously excited. South Africa is playing their first game of the Rugby World Cup. This is a big deal for me, I'm rugby mad. Adam's country Australia played last nigh and gave Japan a huge smack.

Roll on 4.00pm this afternoon whoo hooo!

Week one DONE 9/10

See you in Week 2

No comments: