Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week three, day 3



I Love Weight Training

I love the feel of the steel, the smell of the gym, the clank of the weights and the mind games we play when trying for a new personal best. I love going to gym every day and I love the fact that I have complete control over the way I look and feel. THAT MY FRIENDS IS POWER

Even if I didn't believe all those statements long ago, the more I spoke out loud the more I started to believe them and guess what..they became the truth.

Everything we are started in our minds... we can choose WHATEVER,we want to believe...BELIEVE IT.

Had a great workout last night.

Squats...oooh, I love the burn. Checkout the pic

And the seated guy is my faithful training partner Mark, c'mon Bud no time for rest, one more set LET's GO.



Still eating clean, fresh, healthy food x 5 or 6 meals a day.

Living life and LOVIN it.

No comments: