Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 2, day 3

BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL

I have been training for a long time and I don't think I have ever done a session as tough as this.

Don't try this at home folks.

Adam give this a go and if you call me a wooooosy then you are a hero.

For each exercise use a weight that you can just manage for 15 reps

All exercises are supersetted with a 30 second rest in between each set

3 sets of
Barbell Bench press x 15 superset with
Seated row x 15

3 sets of
Seated dumbell shoulder press x 15 superset with
Supported chins x 15

3 sets of
Close grip bench press x 15 superset with
Close grip barbell chins (as in raising the bar to your chin whilst standing straight.)

3 sets of
Cable tricep pushdowns x 15 superset with
Z bar bicep curls

Yup that's all it is folks...takes about 20-25 minutes and don't forget the brown paper bag.

WOW it is tough. Either that or I'm more out of shape than I thought.

Got in 6 good meals but got to bed late...was giving a talk until quite late.

All in all, another great day in paradise

Bring it on

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

No way I would call you a woosy Dougal, That workout looks brutal! In fact it looks to similar to some of my workouts; high volume/high intensity. Are you going at 80 - 85% max on each set? I made a lot of gains in this range.

Cheers,
Adam Waters