Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Week 1, Day 2


Ab and Cardio day today and talking about abs, check this out. My son was 10 years old when this picture was taken. How's that for motivation.
I've decided to do my ab training on cardio days and following on from that I'm going to give serious effort to strengthening my core at the same time.

So..pulled into the gym at around 12.00pm (great time at a public gym... "Virgin Active" is the one I use...because the place is very quiet. You can get to everything you need.) and spent about 15 minutes on my core. This is something new for me but I am committed to it and look forward to newfound health and strength in my lower back and abs. Really enjoyed it and I know it's really going to benefit my health.


From there straight into my cardio workout. Hiit for 20 minutes. Well it wasn't really high intensity but it was increasing intervals. Don't want to blow the whole thing by leaping into something that my head can handle but body can't.


I realise that I've only got 36 sessions but I've learned over time that patience really is a virtue.
See you for day 3 tomorrow.
Train hard, eat right, drink lots of water and...go like hell.

No comments: