Saturday, September 8, 2007

Week 1, day 5


Heavy upper body.. 5 x 5's, I love it. Solid upper body session, brutal actually but I really enjoyed it.


Ate very well, drank enough water, confident positive mind set.


Have made a great start to the first week.


On a scale of 1 to 10 I reckon a 9 would be fair.


From the past I know to be careful because right now I'm feeling invincible but I do know that the goblins are lurking around to smack you on the back of the head.


As long as I'm accountable to all of you and Adam I'm cool though...so onward and upward next week with even bigger effort.


Oh by the way - THIS IS MY VISUALISATION PIC. I had a friend put my face onto the body so that I have something to shoot for. I've done this before, it is a great technique.


If I get close I'll be ecstatic.


Have a great weekend


Later


No comments: