Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 2, day 7

FREE day

as in free up your brain day. I think a free day once a week is really important to free up the inside of your head and give it ...nothing to do.

No eating plans, no training no....well, nothing.

I can still remember what I ate on my first free day back in 1999.
Breakfast - Packet of biltong (beef jerky) mixed with cashew nuts
Lunch - double cheeseburger and fries and a coke
Mid afternoon - a bar of chocolate
Dinner - mexicana pizza and a litre of ice cream
Boy I was ill.. what was I thinking?

But at the end of that 1st BFL challenge I had lost 10kgs and 20% body fat.

My free day today I have eaten so far:-
Wake up - Cappucino and 2 slices of danish (note.. 2 SLICES of danish)
Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs on wholewheat (no butter)
Lunch - 1 sausage and greek salad
Mid afternoon - bowl of fruit salad

that's it so far

Things have changed so much - I still believe in the free day concept and although my free choices are much healthier I still enjoy the freedom to choose.

We'll check my stats this time round at the other side of 12 weeks.

See ya monday for week 3..rock on


No comments: