Friday, September 7, 2007

Week 1, day 4

Now I know I'm committed....

Planning my day yesterday I realised that I had absolutely no time for my own training, which was cardio and Abs/core.

When people tell me they have no time to train my stock answer is "my diary is always free 45 minutes before I wake up"

So...this is where the rubber meets the road, am I going take heed of my own glib comment. ABSOLUTELY...no hesitation. Entry in the diary, 4.00am own training.

Did I get up when everyone else is sleeping. For sure, at 4.00am I was on my way to the gym...which I just happen to have the keys for...and ended up having a great session.

Honouring self promises is key to the wellbeing of your self image. Simply doing what you say you are going to do gives one such a sense of confidence.

The more you are able to do that the more you start trusting yourself, the more others start trusting you, the better your self image, and so on. It's an ever increasing positive circle.

If you want to do one great thing today...make a decision to honour your self promises, and you'll see how great you feel about yourself and how it positively impacts other.

Accept the challenge...give it a try.

Heavy upper body session tomorrow...can't wait.

No comments: