Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week One, Day 1, Mission TWO


What are my plans for mission 2? The next 84 days.
This one needs to be thought out carefully since we have the Christmas holidays coming up and there is no gym where I'm going + I want to give my body a short rest from weight training and Hiit cardio.
I will be just as diligent with my eating over the holidays with exception of a couple days over christmas where tradition demands that I eat huge quantities of junk food. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. No guilt. This is a lifestyle after all... YES?
It's also possible that I'll have no connectivity and will not be able to communicate with everybody via the blog.
I've made a start by posting my day 1 pics and will continue with the weekly group shred, and I know that a rest will help and not hinder me, so, that far I have no problems.
Watch out for my mission statement which I'll post within a day or two....I look forward to taking another step of my "Journey" with you.
Thank you for being with me and your amazing support for Mission 1....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dougs! you're looking good!!! wow!!! I miss you guys!

Good luck with very thing!

edna :-)

Anonymous said...

hey dougs! you're looking good!!! wow!!! I miss you guys!

Good luck with very thing!

edna :-)

Marbella said...

Hey Dougal,
I just finished reading ADAM´s daily blog, and you are the STAR. Run right over to the RTP-blog and read it for yourself. He´s so nice, so complimentary, and puts you star high. And with reason!
Bye, RUN!
Lynda

dougal said...

Thank you Edna, miss you too.

Thank you Lynda, for letting me know. Isn't that great.

Anonymous said...

looking good! am looking forward to your next missin and what you have planned. we're right here with you!

dougal said...

Suzette...mission details soon.